• Foldable aluminum alloy ladder is installed at the second axle of the unit for safe and convenient inspection and maintenance.
• 180mm super-wide anti-collision cross beams made of aluminum alloy are designed to ensure safety.
• Control Box
Jereh is the only manufacturer adopting SIEMENS touch screen in China. It integrates the instrument control and electric control.
Shock pad on the bottom of the box ensures the stability during operation.
The automatic constant temperature control ensures the normal work in severe cold and hot area.
• The intelligent pump control system has the functions of setting the displacement and limiting the pressure.
• Considering oil safety, Jereh optimizes the fuel system to avoid engine damages caused by unclean oil and extend the service life of the engine.
• Double starting systems with one in use and the other in standby prevent starting accidents.
• Communication data cable: user-friendly layout and proper height design bring more convenience and comfort. External air outlet getting air from chassis air bottle provides it for external pneumatic components.
• Rotary tail lamp guard improves the repair efficiency.
• Streamlined water supply manifold reduces resistance and power loss.
• Purging device: apply pneumatic purging system for the first time in China to purge the residual liquid in low pressure manifolds.
• Concealed pull-out self-limiting ladder: plunger pump maintenance platform is one of the most frequently used components, of which operating convenience and utility directly influences maintenance technician’s working efficiency.
• The adjustable maintenance platform is designed for the inspection and service at different height.
• Drive shaft guard with slide doors at both sides maximizes the convenience for inspection and maintenance in limited space.
• The newly designed high pressure manifold bracket features self-reset and one-time operation, improving the working efficiency.
• Three super large fuel tanks with the total capacity of 1970L of fuel without overloading are designed to guarantee the working hours of this unit.
• High level warning indicators indicate abnormal parameters of the engine, transmission and plunger pump to remind the operator to solve the problems quickly.
• Considering improving the working efficiency, the heating system with backwater design is adopted. With the backwater port at one side of the truck, the operator just needs to operate the heating system at one side of the unit.
• Integral high-quality bent coolant pipe reduce the possibilities of leaking welding points.
• The radiator fan is driven by two hydraulic pumps in the closed-loop hydraulic system taking power from the deck torque converter (patented design), which effectively avoids the power waste and limited maintenance space caused by taking power from chassis engine.
• Control of Jereh fracturing units: throttle soft control, step-by-step gear shifting to reduce impact, in-time overpressure protection, self identification of fracturing unit type, remote centralized control, control of multiple units with one screen, flexible control with random grouping, one key to idle speed and neutral gear; real-time pressure curve display, first gear pressure testing function; one key to shift between multiple units; tracking of multiple warning information.
|Overall Demission (L×W×H)||≤12,500×2,600×4,200 mm|
|Max. Theoretical Displacement of Plunger Pump||2.46 m3/min|
|Max. Discharge Pressure||123.5 MPa|
|Max. Output Power of Plunger Pump||1,860 kW|