• The overall dimensions meet the requirements of North America and South America.
• The unit can adapt to the ambient temperature of -40~ +45℃.
• Reel capacity of 2″-6,300m, which meets the requirements of most operations with coiled tubing units.
• The professionally-designed, large and comfortable control cabin provides a safe operation environment for operators and clients. It is equipped with high-power air conditioner for cooling and heating to guarantee the unit meets the designed operation temperature range.
• The injector frame, conforming to DNV certificate, adapts to extremely cold and hot, humid, offshore and desert conditions. The grippers of the injector are treated by special process to be anti-wear. The applicable tubing size of the injector is 1-3.5” by changing grippers.
• Jereh has a whole series of patented well control devices developed independently. The products have got API Q1&6A certificates. The anticorrosion standard for materials conforms to NACE MR-0175. Union connection can be adopted to improve efficiency. The hydraulic system test with the engine shut down verifies that the drop of the stripper pack pressure is no more than 200 psi within 8 hours.
• Reasonable design and convenient maintenance
• The color coding of the instruments and control valves makes it convenient and easy to operate the unit.
• The injector performance chart is convenient for observation.
• The injector pipe weight warning system can monitor the pipe weight in real-time and warn when any abnormal fluctuation occurs.
• Convenient usage of universal adaptor, injector performance chart and LED light for reel
• All the key parts of the unit are international or national top-level brands with high reliability.