• New IAMS 3.0 double variable automatic slurry mixing system. It is developed by Jereh independently and achieves the automatic control of density, level and displacement more intelligently.
• Double-screen operation system. It displays the information of slurry mixing system and pumping system through the manifold diagram on one screen and displays the parameters of power system on the other screen. The interfaces on two screens can be switched freely and the two screens work as a standby for each other.
• Advanced overall electric control concept. The advanced electric control ideas are applied in the overall unit. The key parts adopt a combination of complete electric control and electric-over-hydraulic control to make the operations more convenient, precise and sensitive.
• Compared to the traditional lubrication achieved by compressed air, the electrically-controlled automatic lubrication system is more suitable for lower-temperature areas. The mutual-backup lubrication system, which can be switched freely, ensures the continuity of operations.
• Independent hydraulic system control technology. The mixing water pump and recirculating pump which is involved in the mixing process directly are powered by the independent CAT C7 power pack, which avoids the influences on the hydraulic system caused by shifting gears of the deck transmission and ensures the stability of the slurry mixing system.
• Humanized design concept. Based on the original design, the unit integrates independent control area where an air conditioner is installed to provide a comfortable environment.
• The high-quality coolant heating system solves the problem of heating low-temperature oils, ensuring the performance of fuel, hydraulic oil and lube oil.
• Integral noise prevention concept. The engine hood is designed to reduce the noise from the origin and the control cabin integrating most of the controls of the unit further lowers the noise.
|Overall Dimension||13000×2600×4100 mm|
|Unit Weight||30000 kg|
|Total Weight||30000 kg|
|Max. Working Pressure||71.7 MPa|
|Max. Displacement:||3.4 m3/min|