• 3D images, interactive actions, real-time and accurate animations, control console layout reflecting that of the real equipment, vivid environment sound and real-time voice prompts.
• Digit-type and instrument-type display to ensure real-time data monitoring.
• Systematic and complete training contents in the teacher workstation, flexible configuration of items such as online operation and single unit operation, and intelligent scoring system to ensure fair and justice.
• Friendly user interface which is easy to learn and operate, and reliable software with high stability to avoid misoperations causing program failure.
• Built-in functions such as common operation failures, warning and tips to help the students learn operating the unit and operation process.
• Mathematics model with own intellectual property carries out simulation calculations according to the operation processes and actual running status, which meets the real process requirements.
• Industrial PLC control is adopted to ensure stable operation and high reliability.Functions of Online Operation System
The CTU simulation and training system based on the layout of the site equipment simulates the operation and conditions of CTU and displays the overall unit and some key parts (BOP, stripper, injector, Christmas tree, coiled tubing string, etc.):
Simulating the nitrogen gas lifting process with CTU
Simulating the sand removal and well flushing process with CTU
Simulating the fluid displacement process with CTU
Simulating the dragging acidizing process with CTU
Simulating the fracturing process with CTU
Simulating the fishing process with CTU
Simulating the installation and disassembly of CTU, including installation of lubricators, lifting of BOP and stripper, installation and removal of downhole tools, controlling the main valve on the Christmas tree, purging the fluid inside the coiled tubing with nitrogen, and disassembly of the injector and ground manifold.
(More simulation development ports for personalized operation processes are reserved.)Operation and Simulation Functions of A Single Unit
Operation and Data Monitoring of the Main Unit
• CTU specification (different tubing size) and performance simulation
• Simulation of the CTU operations and display of corresponding simulation results
• Simulating injector operations
• Simulating the coiled tubing reel operations
• Simulating stripper operations
• Simulating the circulation system (fluid property) operations
• Simulating BOP operations
• Model of various downhole tools
• Simulating the tubing in-hole and out-hole operations
• Simulating the Christmas tree operationsFailure Simulation:
• Hydraulic system failures
• Well bore failures and tubing stuck
• Coiled tubing gets bent and damaged.
• Injector chain tension failures and traction failures
• Reel tension failures
• Stripper seal element leaks
• Pipe ram of BOP failure and leaks
The system has built-in failure analysis function. According to Jereh’s years of site operation experience, the operation failures and equipment running failures can be analyzed in real-time to provide corresponding solutions.