• The system is for the operators of onshore and offshore fracturing units and sand blenders to practice operations and to get trained of the various operation processes.
• Based strictly on the equipments at site, the system is an simulation, training and practicing platform combining the site bus communication, distributed control and virtual reality technologies.
• The system covers the whole training process from teaching, learning, practicing and examination.System Components
• The system integrates sand blender simulation control system, fracturing unit simulation control system, data acquisition system, hydration unit simulation system, chemical additive unit simulation system, sand conveyor simulation system, the main control and operation system, kernel calculation mathematics model, teacher workstation, student workstation, image workstation and sound system.
• It is equipped with teacher workstation mode and student workstation mode. The teacher workstation can provide simulation examination for the training and test of the students, and set working parameters and issue emergencies remotely for the students to handle.
• 3D images, interactive actions, real-time and accurate animations, control console layout reflecting that of the real equipment, vivid environment sound and real-time voice prompts.
• Digit-type and instrument-type display to ensure real-time data monitoring.
• Systematic and complete training contents in the teacher workstation, flexible configuration of items such as online operation and single unit operation, and intelligent scoring system to ensure fair and justice.
• Friendly user interface which is easy to learn and operate, and reliable software with high stability to avoid misoperations causing program failure.
• Built-in functions such as common operation failures, warning and tips to help the students learn operating the unit and operation process.
• Mathematics model with own intellectual property carries out simulation calculations according to the operation processes and actual running status, which meets the real process requirements.
• Industrial PLC control is adopted to ensure stable operation and high reliability.Functions of Online Operation System
The fracturing unit & sand blender simulation and training system based on the layout of the site equipment simulates the operation and conditions of fracturing unit and sand blender, and displays the overall unit and some key parts (fracturing unit, sand blender, hydration unit, chemical additive unit, sand conveyor, sand silo and water tank, etc.):
Simulating the vertical well conventional fracturing operation.
Simulating the vertical well separate layer fracturing operation.
Simulating the vertical well ball-drop fracturing operation.
Simulating the horizontal well abrasive jet fracturing operation.
Simulating the horizontal well stage by stage fracturing operation.
Simulating the horizontal well staged multi-cluster fracturing operation.
Simulating the equipment installation and disassembly operation.
(More simulation development ports for personalized operation processes are reserved.)Operation and Simulation Functions of A Single Unit
Operation and Data Monitoring of the Main Unit
• Engine startup/shutdown, monitoring of coolant temperature and oil pressure, etc.
• Plunger pump working status, instantaneous/accumulated displacement, overpressure protection, etc.
• Simulation of various operations and display of corresponding simulation results.
• Simulating the sand blender operations.
• Simulating the fracturing unit operations.
• Model of various downhole tools.
• Simulating the tubing in-hole and out-hole operations
• Simulating the Christmas tree operations.
• Simulating the operation data curves.Failure Simulation:
• Simulation of the common engine failures.
• Electric instrument failures.
• Hydraulic system failures.
• Plunger pump failures.
• High/low pressure manifold system failures.
• Wellhead failures.
The system has built-in failure analysis function. According to Jereh’s years of site operation experience, the operation failures and equipment running failures can be analyzed in real-time to provide corresponding solutions.