• Unique layout of structure adapt to different oilfield road conditions.
• The transversal layout of one deck engine provides more space for maintenance.
• Closed-type hydraulic driving system ensures high efficiency and high control precision of small emission operation.
• Currently the most advanced concentric mixing chamber helps achieve uniform blending.
• Low pressure manifold has double suction & double discharge function and bypass design and 3D design is used to optimize the pipeline which makes more stable liquid flow.
• Guided wave radar level meter is used to monitor the liquid level ensuring stable and reliable liquid level control.
• New technology in auger ensures high precision transportation.
• Automatic control for density, additives and liquid level makes operation much easier.
• 240bbl closed-loop sand blender, with dual blending systems as standby, realizes maximum discharge flow-rate in the world.
|Type||Sand Blender (75 bbl)||Sand Blender (100 bbl)||Sand Blender (130 bbl)||Sand Blender (240 bbl)|
|Chassis ||Standard Configuration: BENZ 4144|
Optional: KENWORTH K500
|Engine||Standard Configuration: DDC S60|
|Suction Centrifugal Pump||10×8||12×12||12×12||Auxiliary Suction Pump |
|Discharge Centrifugal Pump||10×8||12×10||14×12||Closed-loop Discharge Pump|
|Auger||12" (2)||12" (2)||12" (2) + 8" (1)|| -|
|Liquid Additive Pump Qty. ||6 or more||6 or more||6 or more||6 or more|
|Dry Additive Pump Qty.||2 to the most ||2 to the most ||2 to the most ||2 to the most |
|Sand Blending Tub Capacity||1.5 m³ (9 bbl)||1.5 m³ (9 bbl)||1.8 m³ (11 bbl)|| -|
|Rated Sand Transmitting Capacity||240 m³/h||300 m³/h||360 m³/h|| -|
|Max. Discharge Flowrate||12 m³/min||16 m³/min||20 m³/min||40 m³/min|
|Max. Sand Fluid Density||1.5 g/cm³||2.4 g/cm³||2.4 g/cm³||2.4 g/cm³|