• The detachable reel design can meet crane requirements on small offshore platforms.
• The design of BOP backup system can meet customer requirements of dual BOPs, expanding the operation of equipment.
• Modular design for various components in the skid-mounted CTU is applicable for lifting on offshore platforms.
• Equipped with driver interface for yard spooler and tubing blower, extending the operating range of CTU.
• Standard serial numbers for hydraulic lines ensures worldwide standardization of Jereh’s CTU, which is easy for maintenance and overhaul.
|Model||Skid Mounted Coiled Tubing Unit|
|Type ||Rig Safe (Explosion-proof type is optional)|
|Engine ||DDC S60 (Optional: CAT C15)|
|Reel||LGGT 140-80-70 (Quick-in-drum is optional)||LGGT 120-72-70 (Quick-in-drum is optional)|
|Reel Capacity||2"-4,500 m (1.75"-5,500 m)||1.5"-5,500 m (1.75"-3,900 m)|
|Injector Model||ZRT-80 K||ZRT-60 K|
|Injector Continuous Pulling Capacity||36,000 kg (80,000 lbs)||27,000 kg (60,000 lbs)|
|Injector Continuous Subbing Capacity||18,000 kg (40,000 lbs)||13,500 kg (30,000 lbs)|
|Well-control Device Specification||4.06" (Optional:3.06")||3.06" (Optional: 2.56")|
|Max. Working Pressure||105 MPa (15,000 psi) (Optional: 70 MPa)||105 MPa (15,000 psi) (Optional: 70 MPa)|